KP LogoCertificate

  

kp-tree

K.P Company Limited was inherited from Khambay Philaphandeth Company Limited founded in 1940 by Mr. Khambay and Mrs. Kim-Ong Philaphandeth. The early objective of the company was primarily to import and distribute consumer goods and construction materials.

In association with the Lao Government’s open-door policy 1986, it was to improve the private business in conformity with national and regional socio-economic development. In 1995, the Philaphandeth’s Second Generation drew together and unified to establish the K.P Company Limited, by turning the property of the family, to be the trust fund for the company investment.